Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

For Daddy

Remember THIS POST? It's been a few months, and sweet little Audrey has grown so much. What better Christmas gift for a Daddy serving in the military in Iraq than new pictures of his best girls!?

Shepherd 9 Crop copyShepherd 7 copy
Shepherd 12 copyShepherd 13 copy


They have these awesome matching bracelets with their soldier's name on them. Love it!
Shepherd 21 copy


Shepherd 23 copy
Shepherd 25 copy
Shepherd 19 copyShepherd 15 copy
Shepherd 1 copy

1 comment:

Susie L said...

What wonderful images you captured for Dad of his sweet baby girl! I love them all but that one of the bracelet is very touching. He is going to love these!