Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Lots to love...

When this little guy came to meet me, I could not believe how much hair was on his cute little head. I mean LOTS... TONS of hair. So dang cute! He weighed over 9 lbs when he was born, and he's solid. There's lots of him to love, and I could have loved him and held him all day.


I mean, seriously... look at that hair!
Jace 4 copy
Jace 5A copy


And the squishy little double chin? LOVE IT!
Jace 8 copyJace 12 copy
Jace 6 copy

We did try to get big brother in a few, but he has mastered the use of the word "NO." So we'll try in a few weeks when we get the whole family together for pics. I'm sure he'll be in a much better picture-mood. However, I did manage to grab this one as he ran out from under the trees! Big cheesy smile and a fist full of coins. He was so funny! :)
Gray 1 copy

2 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

They are so cute! I love all the hair! They get that from their Daddy:) Cute pics!

Jessica said...

So, so, so sweet! Love these boys! Great pics of sweet baby brother. I just bought the shirt that little brother is wearing to put on our baby boy when he arrives. :)