Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Double the fun!

What a fun evening I had on Monday! I got to hang out with this super cute family. And hello supermom... two sets of twins. Yes, you read that right... TWO SETS OF TWINS! And they couldn't have been sweeter. And mom is an awesome photographer down in Phoenix, AZ. It only made a little nervous photographing another photographer's family. ;) Leah, I had the best time, and I wish we could have hung out a little more. Here are just a few of what I'm working on...

IMG_4829 copy 2
Davis 8 copy
Davis 30 copy
Davis 25 copy
Davis 33 BW copy
Davis 39 copy
Davis 002 copy

4 comments:

Leah said...

Jen....thank you thank you! They are beautiful...thanks again for being patient with me and taking beautiful pics of my family!

Jennifer Stafford Photography said...

Oh I had so much fun with you guys. Your family is just adorable!!

Jessica said...

Looking great so far! I love these. I just crack up about all the fun the kids had with the apples. Beautiful pics and super cute fam! :D

Susie L said...

What a fun session! I love the one of the boys sitting on the chairs - and the black and white! Beautiful job!