Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Krew

Good thing this little munchkin came when he did at two weeks early, because he STILL weighed in at 8 lbs. 9 oz. I can't imagine what he would have weighed on his due date ;) He has three big brothers who were super excited for him to finally arrive, and he looks a little bit like each one of them. He has the cutest little squeaky cry, and I love his tiny ears and his long little fingers. I was excited when my sister asked me if I could come and take his "hospital" pictures. I gotta say, I was never very impressed with the hospital pictures of my own kids, so I loved that I had this opportunity to hopefully get some that she would love. And since he was still at the hospital, he still had on all his little tags, which I think just adds to knowing how brand new he was when we took these :) Here is sweet little Krew at 2 days old!!

Krew 4 copy


I just love his little double chin in these ones...
Krew 6 copyKrew 3 copy

Krew 10 copyKrew 9 copy

Krew 1 copy



His big brothers picked out this cute little dog to give him. I think they will love seeing him snuggling with it!!
Krew 5 Crop copyKrew 7 copy
Krew 2 copy


Welcome, little Krew.


5 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

Jen- I absolutly love these pictures! They turned out so good! Thank you so much:)

Jessica said...

I love these pictures. They are the cutest "hospital" pictures I have ever seen! Great work and he is so handsome! Sweet, sweet, sweet!

The Hansens said...

He is an absolute doll. These are great pictures!!! He really is the perfect mix of Jana and Brad:)

Lisa Kryschuk said...

Those are wonderful!!! Beautiful job Jen!

Susie L said...

Wow - I can't believe you took these at the hospital - beautiful work! What a sweet boy!