Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Mike and Johna: Engaged!!

These two are such a cute couple! I had a great time getting to know them better, and I can't wait for their wedding in May! This was such a great session, that I couldn't narrow pictures down much. I'm posting a TON! Enjoy ;)


M&J8 BW copy
M&J19 copyM&J17 copy
M&J20 copy
M&J25A copyM&J26 Hazy copy
M&J29 copy
M&J30 copyM&J31A copy
M&J4 BW copyM&J 5 copy
M&J6 Textured copy



They wanted to do something fun and incorporate a little football into their session. She's a BYU fan (and student) and he roots for the University of Utah... rival week will be fun at their house!!
M&J41 copy
M&J36 copyM&J35 copy
M&J37 copy
M&J38 copy



Think they're excited for their wedding?
Thanks for a great time, you two. Can't wait for May!
M&J40 copy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love these!!! I want to go and have you take pictures of Math and I sometime. We could do a 10 year anniversary session! :D These turned out great!