Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shepherd Family

Every time this family calls me to do a session, I know it's gonna be fun! I had the awesome opportunity to photograph them when little Audrey was only a couple of weeks old, and Dad was about to leave for Iraq. I've done Audrey's pictures a couple of times, and I got to be there when Dad returned from Iraq - such an honor for me. So when they called again for new family portraits, I was so excited. My favorite location from the shoot? This first shot. There's nothing like Mt. Timpanogos as a backdrop!

Shepherd 21 copy
Shepherd 9 copyShepherd 8 copy
Shepherd 15 copy
Shepherd 6 BW copyShepherd 7 Crop BW copy
Shepherd 19 copyShepherd 10 copy
Shepherd 20 copy

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

What lovely locations and a darling family! LOVE!