Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Brothers

I love photographing siblings. Maybe that's because my favorite images of my OWN kids are the ones of them together. However, there is always ONE kiddo that just doesn't want to be there. At all. HAHA!! This was no exception. These brothers are some of my favorite kids, and the littlest one definitely took the role expected. He was not having it! His older brothers sure did try to get his cooperation, though. They are such great kids. While we did manage to get a few of them together, my favorites this time around are the individuals of each of the boys. And even better, they are awaiting the arrival of ANOTHER brother! I can't wait to meet him.

Carter 2 copy
Carter 12 copyCarter 3 copy
Carter 9 copyCarter 15 Tighter crop copy
Carter 21 copy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What handsome boys! I love their brown eyes! These pics turned out great. Good work Jen!