Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Smiley Guy

This little guy is probably one of the happiest babies I've ever seen. Every time I see him, he is smiling! I'll be honest, I HAVE heard him cry, but it's the cutest little squeaky cry, and it doesn't last very long. He's even happier now that he can sit up and really see the world. And he loved watching the cars go by as we were doing his pictures. LOVE him!!

Krew 2 copyKrew 3 copy Krew 1 copyKrew 5 copy Krew 7 BW copyKrew 6 Crop BW copy

2 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

I love him too;) Thanks Jen! You always do so good and I appreciate you so much! Love the pics!

Jessica said...

So cute!! These pictures turned out great!