Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Big Brother and Little Sister {Sweet Siblings!}

Two years ago I met these cute, cute kiddos. Little sister was just a tiny little baby, and big brother was less-than-interested in pictures, but we got some cute ones of them together, and I was super excited to see baby girl again a few months later, and the next fall when their mom called to set up some family portraits. It was fun to see them all together. Now here we are another year later, and they have grown so much! I'm so glad they keep coming back... it's fun to watch how much they have changed and how big they are getting. They were so fun! Little Sis is at the less-than-interested phase, but she started out really strong. Stood right where I put here, looked right at the camera, and then loved seeing a few images on the screen of my camera. Big brother was awesome! He did just what we asked him to. Such a big boy :) LOVE these precious kiddos!

Nielson 11 Crop copy


Such a handsome little dude. He was excited about all the motorcycles we were seeing, and asked his dad if they could take a ride. Wouldn't that be fun! Nielson 6 copyNielson 5 copy Nielson 1 copy Nielson 3 copy



The blue eyes on this little princess just kill me! And she sure knows how to use them ;) Nielson 10 copyNielson 8 crop copy

7 comments:

Lisa Kryschuk said...

Oh Jen those are ADORABLE! Beautiful images! What beautiful kids!

dsr said...

What great looking kids! Love the smiles you captured! The last photo is just perfect!

Sophie said...

Oh my goodness those kiddos are adorable! Love what you got here! Great session!

Cori Henderson said...

So adorable!!! I love her little jacket, and his little smile is precious!!! Love these!!!

Jen Mahoney said...

Awwww, what gorgeous little ones, and they really look like they love each other so much!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, these two are adorable! I love her green jacket. Beautiful.

Debbie said...

These kids are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! Oh my goodness they are the most beautiful children ever! SOOOO CUTE! FANTASTIC IMAGES! WOW!!!