Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Sweet Miss "S"

I love when kids get to the age where they actually enjoy having their picture taken. Six year olds never let me down! This cute little Miss Mischief was no exception. Even though I know she likes to make a little trouble every now and then, she was a perfect angel for her session. We were there and done in NO time :) And we got so, so many cute images, that I really struggled to narrow things down. I could have posted every single picture from her shoot! I even told her mom that she definitely deserve a sweet treat. Hopefully she got it!

Syd 3 copySyd 5 copy
Syd 16 BW copy
Syd 18 copySyd 13 copy
Sydnee Crop 2 copy
Syd 30 CopySyd 27 BW copy
Syd 26 copy 2
Syd 24 copy

3 comments:

Jessica said...

These are beautiful!! I really appreciate all of the hard work that you put in to taking our pictures. You are amazing!! Love you and thank you soooo much for these amazing pictures! I LOVE them!

Laura said...

What a darling little girl. I love her hair and her cute jacket. Beautiful pictures.

Cori Henderson said...

These are just beautiful! I love her outfit!