Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Playing Catchup

Sometimes I forget how incredibly busy summer can be. Sometimes I get so busy with stuff I have to do, that the summer flies by too quickly to do all the things I WANT to do... or sometimes I get so caught up in making up for lost time with things I want to do, that all things business get pushed back. Like blogging, for instance! I really am working on some stuff, and I can't wait to post it. For now, here is just a little peek at what I'm working on.

Monday I'll blog THESE TWO and their awesome wedding in Washington D.C.:
S&N 32 Crop copy



And hopefully soon after that (I'm still editing) I'll post the beautiful wedding of THESE TWO:
Dani 3A copy


I LOVE weddings! I'll be posting a wedding special next week, so if you or anyone you know will be getting married soon, watch for that.

AND.... hello, people, it's AUGUST! I'm still trying to wrap my head around that little bit of information. It's time to start thinking about family pictures. I'll be posting information about Fall Family Portraits next week as well. Hurry and book your session!!

1 comment:

Sophie said...

What a beautiful bride and groom! Looks like such a beautiful day for a gorgeous wedding! Great shots!