Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sarah and Nate {BRIDALS}

LOVE these two! They are so much fun, and such a great couple. We had an awesome time shooting their bridals/groomals. I can't wait to shoot their wedding in WASHINGTON D.C.
Sarah 51 Crop copySarah 54 copy
Sarah 2A copySarah 15 copySarah 14 BW copy
Sarah 26 copySarah 25 copy
Sarah 45 copySarah 31 copy


Sarah 52 copy
Sarah 48 copy
Sarah 59 copySarah 63 copy
Sarah 39 copy
Sarah 43 copy

6 comments:

Natasha said...

Love these Jen what a great job love the place to where is it? How exciting to be able to do their wedding too again fantastic job as always

mariee said...

JEN!!! You did AMAZING! I love every single one of them!

Jessica said...

I love, love, love all of these!!! I can't wait to get Sydnee's pictures taken at this amazing location. I will book with you and get permission for the location!! :)

Jen said...

Thanks guys. I actually did these in my Aunt's yard. Trust me, I wish it was MY yard... it's gorgeous!

J-ME said...

Love the sillohuettes in the umbrella. So pretty

Unknown said...

such an amazing job, i know nathan and this pictures are so perfect!