Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Little Audrey

The night before this session, right in the middle of the night, I woke up to thunder. I knew we were doing these pictures outside, and that the dad in this sweet, new little family of three was leaving the next day for Iraq. This could NOT be rescheduled. I was worried. I lay in bed listening to the thunder and the rain falling outside my window. I couldn't go back to sleep!  I said a little prayer in my heart that things would clear up and that we would be able to do this session as planned. Thankfully things DID clear up! It was a little chilly, but not too bad. We did keep little sweetie's onesie on, just because I felt like a little bit of clothing was better than nothing to keep her tiny little body warm. But what an angel! We got her all comfy and she just slept and slept. I just could have snuggled her all day long!


Shepherd 17 BW copy
Shepherd 16 copy
Shepherd 15 BW copy
Shepherd 13 copy
Shepherd 12 copy
Shepherd 11 BW copy
Shepherd 10 Crop copy

2 comments:

Lisa Kryschuk said...

Oh Jen those are precious! Beautiful job!

Kelli said...

So, so sweet. Beautiful job!