Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bath Family

It's going to take me a while to really get caught up here on the blog, so bear with me! The crazy, busy fall portrait season, and then the wonderfully fun, yet still busy holiday season have caused some delays! But I'm determined to share at least a glimpse into each session that I was so blessed to have this year.

Here is another really awesome family! I was so excited that they called me to do this for them. This Mom and Dad really know how to raise 'em right! Both of their girls have grown up to be such wonderful young women, and both are married to really great guys. In fact, I shot the younger daughter's wedding just this past summer, and it was SO FUN. This was fun, too. Even with dogs. ;) Thanks Bath Family! You guys are great.
Bath 1 Crop copy
Bath 6 Crop copyBath 7 copy
Bath 9 Crop copy
Bath 5 Crop copy

No comments: