Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Little Warmth on a Freezing Cold Day!

I'm so not good at coming up with titles, but seriously, this day was so cold! We went out and did these pics the afternoon of Black Friday... after being up all night shopping... but these two made it seem a little less cold! This is my husband's cute sister and her hubby. They live in Logan while they are attending school. We love when they come down to our neck of the woods to visit, and we always have a great time! They asked me if I could snap a few quick pics for them... their "yearly family portraits," while they were here for Thanksgiving. I love that they want to keep their pictures updated, even though it's just the two of them right now. I wish my husband and I had done the same thing, instead of waiting until we had kids. We almost FROZE getting these done, but I think it was worth it. We woke up to a ton of snow just a couple of days later!

Levin 20 copy
Levin 19 copy
Levin 13 copyLevin 7 copy
Levin 3 copy
Levin 2 copyLevin 5 copy
Levin 15 copy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love these!! What a cute couple! :D These pictures really turned out great!