Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Florida's Newest Little Citizen

I'm so glad I got to meet this little angel baby before she and her family moved across the country to Florida! She was such a sweetie. She has three big brothers who adore her, and a mom and dad who are LOVING finally having a little girl! I wish their family all the best as they adjust to their new life in sunny Florida! I'm sure mom will want a little break from unpacking to have a peek at these. :)

20 comments:

katie lou said...

Awesome eye contact! I just love that last one!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! She is gorgeous, love these.
-Shellie

jennifer adams said...

what a doll baby she is, gorgeous eyes!

Corine Tran said...

adorable! I love the bow and her big eyes, great images!

Melanie Newsom said...

LOVE your conversion! Cute stuff!

Kimberly Marie said...

Love these! she is so adorable... LOVE the last one! beautiful work!

Anne Beatty said...

What a cutie! Adorable photos!

Tori Piercy said...

She is a doll! These are just precious!

Fabiana said...

There are amazing. LOVE the black and white. Mom and dad will treasure these, I am sure!!!

FructMal Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FructMal Mama said...

Oh my - she is such a little cutie-pie! Great shots!

Katherine said...

These are so cute! You did really well with these!

Inna said...

So cute!!!! Love these!

Kristi Mangan said...

awww... she is such a little sweetie! These are fabulous!

Terra said...

adorable,love the last one! Great eye contact in these :)

lisa said...

How sweet! You got some gorgeous shots here!

Trina said...

She is adorable! I really love your BW conversions.

Mollie Kendall said...

Just beautiful! These are fantastic shots!!

April O'Hare Photography said...

What a cutie pie! Love her headbands:)

Lynda Coulson said...

Beautiful, love the black and whites.