Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It' Great to be 8

I was so excited for this session. I love eight year olds. And this one JUST got baptized. She looked so fresh and sweet in her pretty white dress. She was a natural model, and even wanted her little brothers to hop in a shot with her. They were doing a great job making her smile. I can tell she is a great big sister. And when I asked her if she was getting tired of taking pictures, she said no. I may have to hire her!




3 comments:

Lisa Kryschuk said...

She is beautiful! Your lighting is perfect on these! Wonderful job!

Laurie said...

A true beauty, great job capturing it!!!

Jessica said...

These pictures are beautiful! She is a cute girl.