Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fun Fall Family

I love doing family pictures in the fall. I love the colors... not only of the leaves, but of the clothing. And the outfits on this family were totally fall. These little almost-2-yr-old twins sure did give me a run for my money, though. They just had other things on their minds besides pictures. There were way too many fun things to see! But aren't they super cute? And that big brother of theirs... such a stud! Here ya go, Page fam. A little sneak peek. Hopefully I'll have more to post soon :)

3 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

Jen, I really like this one! Even if the boys are pointing and stuff! I can't wait to see the rest!

Jessica said...

I think that this turned out great! What a cute family picture and the people in it are extra cute! Love it!

Jen said...

Cute picture !!!