Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Wedding Festivities

What a perfect day for a wedding. The weather was just gorgeous! It was fun to watch family and friends make their way into the yard to wait for the ceremony. There are a lot of people who care about Megan and Marcus. The thing that made this day even more significant, is the realization of how precious life and love is. Just two days before their wedding, they were involved in a very serious car accident. They were blessed to walk away with just some bruising, but if you had seen their car, you would never believe that they were so lucky. Thankfully all was well, and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. What a great reminder of how important our relationships are and that we should never take our loved ones for granted.







... and then it was time to really celebrate! Doesn't that look delicious?!

And I loved how sweet and simple their cake was. So pretty.


There are so many more pictures... it was tough to narrow it down to just a few for the blog. I still even have a few more to process, but it's been fun. Congratulations Megan and Marcus!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness Jen!! These pictures are amazing! What a beautiful wedding day for these two. You captured everything so well. I love the colors that they chose for their wedding. I wish that you would have taken my pictures back in the day. Love ya! Great work as always. You are so talented.