Hi! I'm Jen Stafford. Welcome to my blog!! I'm located in Utah County, Utah.
Scroll down to see my latest work! And EMAIL ME for more information, or to book a session!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Whitney Family

Such a fun family and great location! This mama LOVES red... so we were glad there was a little bit of red left in a few trees!
I'm looking forward to seeing them again soon, since I'll be shooting some senior photos for the oldest sis. :)

Whitney 22 Fixed copy
Whitney 4 copy
Whitney 12 copy
Whitney 18 copyWhitney 16 copy
Whitney 19 copyWhitney 14 copy
Whitney 9 copyWhitney 1A Fixed Crop copy

5 comments:

Laura said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors and the location. Is that up by sliding rock? Beautiful! Great work!

Jennifer Stafford Photography said...

Yep! The funny thing, is that I've lived here all my life and had never been up there. It's really pretty!

Jessica said...

LOVE the location! Beautiful pictures!

Cori Henderson said...

Oh man look at those mountains! Do I miss those!!! (especially sliding rock, my favorite walking place:). beautiful!!!

Stueller said...

What a beautiful location! These pictures are beautiful.